The “Science and Technology Scholarship Program for Overseas Study for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees” (the Program) is a component of the “Science and Technology Resources Development Project for Vietnam” by Vingroup.
The mission of the Program is to find talents and develop them further and provide them with rewarding opportunities so that they have the ability to lead and advance the development of science and technology in Vietnam in the future. From 2019 to 2030, each year, Vingroup will offer up to 100 fully funded scholarships for Master’s and Doctoral study programs. The Program will offer scholarships for Vietnamese talents to study key areas at excellent universities in the world’s leading countries in science and technology including the United States, United Kingdom, Russia, France, Australia, Israel, Japan, South Korea or Singapore.
Applicants for the Science and Technology Scholarship Program can apply following one of the two tracks below:
- Process 1: For applicants who have already had an admission offer to study at a graduate degree program in a supported area at a targeted university.
- Process 2: For applicants who have not been admitted to a graduate program at any of the targeted universities and choose to apply for the scholarship before applying for university admission.
In 2020, Vingroup Scholarship Program will provide up to 100 full scholarships including 10 scholarships for the Master’s program in Cryptology and IT Security (CRYPTIS) at the University of Limoges, France.
For further information about the Scholarship Program, including how to apply, eligibility criteria, application requirements, supported fields of study and the list of targeted universities… click HERE to find out more.
HOW TO APPLY*
- Process 1: For applicants who have already had an admission offer from a targeted university to pursue a Master’s or a Doctoral degree program in a supported field in Academic Year 2020-2021.
- Application deadline: 6:00 PM, April 15, 2020 (Vietnam Time)
- Process 2: For applicants who have not been admitted to a graduate degree program and are applying for the scholarship to study in Academic Year 2021-2022
- Application deadline: 6:00 PM, May 30, 2020 (Vietnam Time)
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: https://scholarships.vinuni.edu.vn/scholarship/account/
*Note: Only online applications are accepted.